The Govt. Nursing Collage occupies a G + 3 storied building. Space is adequate for all the Teaching Activities in all the departments and also for central facilities.
Total area : 5567 sqmtr (Builtup area) 3237.19 sqmtr (Carpet area)
- Number of Classrooms : 8
- White board in each classroom
- LCD projectors in each classroom
- Desktop Computer system in each classroom
- Attached speaker in each classroom
- First floor 4 Classrooms : Each classroom have 100 students of capacity
- Ground floor 4 Classrooms : Each classroom have 50 students of capacity
- Nursing Fundamental Lab
- Community Health Nursing Lab
- Anatomy and Physiology Lab
- Maternal and Child Health Lab
- Computer Lab
- Nutrition Lab
- Layout and Floor Area : Library is located in the New Collage building on the second floor , with an area of 210.76 sq. mt (Carpet Area) with all the requisites
- Reading Room Capacity : Seating Capacity for 200 students at a time
- Working Hours : 9 Am to 5 PM
- No of shifts : One
- Total no of Books : 3127
- No of Journals (Subscribed annually) : Total 40 with Backdate
- Library Opening Timing : 9:30am TO 6:10pm
Collage Timing :
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Capacity : Presently having two hostels.
- For Boys : Presently boys hostel is not available
- For Girls : 345
- Digital Devices in hostel : LED TV 42″ in entertainment room at ground floor.
Health Center :
Govt. Collage of Nursing is affiliated to Urban health Center and Primary Health Centers for Urban and Rural Health Training experiences of B.Sc. Nursing and Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery Students.
160 KVA – Kirloskar 200 BHP